Casual leading to permanent position
Required to start as soon as possible, up to 10 hpw (2 hrs per evening Monday-Friday term time + additional holiday hours tba).
You will become part of a supportive and caring team of staff, working under the direction of the Site Manager and School Business Manager.
The position is physically demanding due to the nature of the role and will include mopping, polishing, scrubbing, bending and stretching to reach levels. You will be required to maintain your own work area to the required standards within the allotted timeframe.
You will be a:-
· committed and enthusiastic team player
· clear communicator
You must be able to:-
· work to recognised procedures
· keep confidences, especially if working in areas where sensitive data/information may be viewed.
Knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures is desirable although on job training will be given including specific knowledge of cleaning equipment use and maintenance. You are most welcome to visit the school.
· This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
· DBS checks required for relevant posts.
· Suffolk County Council – welcoming diversity.
If you would like to apply for this position please request an application form via email: email@example.com For further information please call Tel: (01787) 372107