Read our new 2018/2019 guide to Staying Safe Online
How to set up Parental Controls at Home offered by BT
How to set up Parental Controls at Home offered by SKY
How to set up Parental Controls at Home offered by TalkTalk
How to set up Parental Controls at Home offered by Virgin Media
Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with your child online?
Make a report to one of CEOP’s Child Protection Advisors by visiting their website here.
You can also find a wealth of information at their website.
Some links to more information:
- Think U Know – containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Vodafone Parents – Vodafone have lots of fantastic practical advice for parents. You can also read their ‘Digital Parenting‘ magazine.
- Kidsmart – An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All – lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK – Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape – An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline – ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK
- Keeping your child safe on Minecraft
- Using Whatsapp