Every local-authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. This includes the following
School Contact Details
This can be found on the contact page.
Pot Kiln Primary School
Tel: 01787 372107
Fax: 01787 376474
Message the School
Our office staff deal with queries from parents and other members of the public.
Our SENCO, Mrs Lauren Walsh is currently on maternity leave however you can contact Mrs Jane Fisher who is covering her via the office.
This can be found here.
To apply for a place at our school please contact the school office, or you may contact
Western Area Admissions on 0845 6000981
These can be found using this link.
Exam and Assessment Results
Our KS2 Results can be found here.
- average progress scores in reading, writing and maths
- average ‘scaled scores’ in reading and maths
- percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths
- percentage of pupils who achieved a high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths
Link to the DfE Performance Tables
This can be found via this direct link.
This can be found on our Curriculum Page.
Our behaviour policy can be found on our Policies page.
Our policy complies with section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006.
School Complaints Procedure
Our complaints procedure can be found on our Policies page.
You can find out how we spend our Pupil premium money and the impact it has here.
- Our funding allocation for the current academic year
- details of how we intend to spend your allocation
- details of how we spent our previous year’s allocation
- how last year’s allocation made a difference to the attainment of the pupils who benefit from the funding
PE and Sport Premium
You can find out how we spend our Sport premium here.
- how much funding we received
- a full breakdown of how we’ve spent the funding or will spend the funding
- the effect of the premium on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
- how we’ll make sure these improvements are sustainable
Special educational needs (SEN) report
Here is our school’s policy for pupils with SEN.
Which complies with:
section 69(2) of the Children and Families Act 2014
regulation 51 and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
section 6 of the ‘Special educational needs and disability code of practice: 0 to 25 years’
Here is our equalities policy.
Information on Governors
Here you can find information about our school’s governors.
Charging and remissions Policy
You can read our charging and remissions policy on our Policies page.
This include details of:
– the activities or cases for which we will charge pupils’ parents
– the circumstances where your school will make an exception on a payment you would normally expect to receive under your charging policy
Values and ethos
You can find out about the values and ethos of our school here.
Requests for copies
If a parent requests a paper copy of the information on this website, we are happy to provide this free of charge, please contact the office to request this.