Ofsted Website Requirements
Every local-authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. This includes the following
School Contact Details
This can be found in the footer of every page on this website and also here
Pot Kiln Primary School
Tel: 01787 372107
Fax: 01787 376474
Message the School
This can be found on our Admisisons page here.
To apply for a place at our school please contact the school office, or you may contact
Western Area Admissions on 0845 6000981
These can be found above or alternatively here is a direct link.
Exam and Assessment Results
Our KS2 Results can be found here.
– percentage of pupils who achieved level 4 or above in reading, writing and maths
– percentage of pupils who have improved by 2 or more levels in reading, writing and maths between KS1 and KS2
– percentage of pupils who achieved level 5 or above in reading and writing
– percentage of pupils who achieved level 5 or above in maths
This can be found on our Curriculum Page.
You can find out how we spend our Pupil premium money and the impact it has here.
– how much pupil premium funding we received for this academic year
– details of how we intend to spend the funding, including your reasons and evidence
– details of how we spent the pupil premium funding we received for last academic year
– how it made a difference to the attainment of disadvantaged pupils
PE and Sport Premium
You can find out how we spend our Sport premium here.
– how much PE and sport premium funding we received for this academic year
– a full breakdown of how we’ve spent or will spend the funding this year
– the effect of the premium on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
– how we will make sure these improvements are sustainable
Special educational needs (SEN) report
Here is our school’s policy for pupils with SEN.
Which complies with:
section 69(2) of the Children and Families Act 2014
regulation 51 and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
section 6 of the ‘Special educational needs and disability code of practice: 0 to 25 years’
Information on Governors
Here you can find information about our school’s governors.
Charging and remissions Policy
You can read our charging and remissions policy here.
This include details of:
– the activities or cases for which we will charge pupils’ parents
– the circumstances where your school will make an exception on a payment you would normally expect to receive under your charging policy
Values and ethos
You can find out about the values and ethos of our school here.
Requests for copies
As stated in the footer of every page on this website if a parent requests a paper copy of the information on this website, we are happy to provide this free of charge, please contact the office to request this.